|Updates for PNOmation II:
Media System Revision 11 - April 21st, 2014
Database System Revision 3 - March 21st, 2014
System Patch 5.14 - April 23rd, 2014
Version 5.14 Includes Several New Features.
- Personal PNOmation Cloud back-up accounts
- Added new key adjust parameters for repeat, landing and timing
- Improved playback performance
- Improved playlist capability ( Build Your Own Radio – requires access plan )
- Improved purchase options – 2 and 4 year access plans
- Fixed Static IP issues
- Auto Updates – requires network mode
- Improved MIDI features
- Dealer Trial Changes
- Customer Trial changes – requires network mode
- New Tech Support Features
- Auto music updates – requires network mode
- Improved networking capability
- Pin Light Box light adjustments
- Clock fixes
- New Skins and Languages
- Miscellaneous Application and GUI fixes and improvements
Prior to updating your PNOmation II software please read:
1. Download files to your desktop or a known location on your computer ( if you are using a Mac – just download) There are three different files(patches) – System Patch, Database Patch, and a Media Patch. Each file is in a Zip Form. It must remain in a Zip form and the name cannot be changed.
2. Insert a USB memory stick into your computer (one with a light on it is preferable)
3. Drag the three zip files to the root directory of the USB memory stick (they need to stay zipped) ( Macs unzip files automatically, but you can find zipped versions in the trash – use those) It does not matter if you have other junk on your USB memory stick
4. Verify that you have a remote control – if not call us at 800-247-6557
5. Verify that you are able to hear voice prompts – using your remote control push a number while pointing it at the Pin Light Box – the voice prompt will speak the number you pushed. If not check to make sure the power on your system (first pin light is green – if not touch the button) then try again – if no voice prompt give us a call.
6. Put the USB stick into the USB port on the Pin light box
7. DO NOT TAKE THE USB STICK OUT UNTIL THE UPDATES ARE VERIFIED BY YOU LOGGING INTO THE SYSTEM AND SEEING THEM AS APPLIED PATCHES. (System Setup – Other Setups- OS Updates – applied patches) If you are unsure call.
8. You'll hear the voice prompt say "USB Indexing Music, Indexing Complete" It will take a while to load some of the files (up to 3 to 5 minutes) You will then hear a voice prompt "Update please do not remove media or cycle power until update is complete" This will happen at least twice. If you hear no voice prompts call us.
9. If you think you are done use the remote and select Shift (let go) then 3 (let go) it will give you the status of the piano – IP and version number.
10. If you do not get this or the version is still old wait a bit.
11. If after waiting you still do not get feedback of an updated version – log in and check the applied patches – it's usually indication that there is something wrong with the file on your USB.
12. If at any time you need to be coached through call.
Once updated download the instructions below for putting your piano on your homes network if it is not already and you will never have to go through the above again.
PNOmation WiFi hook up.pdf
Complimentary Music For QRS PNOmation II
Our manuals and videos have moved, check out our new PNOmation II Product and Support Page, click the support tab to view videos or view manuals.
return to Software Upgrades