QRS Introduces the PNODesk.
This contemporary designed desk incorporates a fully weighted digital keyboard, and QRS's patent pending QRS-Connector technology. The convenience, appeal, and functionality of a desk, with the added space saving benefit of a built-in keyboard. Learn to play, practice in silence, online remote lessons and composing were never this easy. Always on, always ready when you are.
- Surface: High Gloss White Polyester
- Feature: Innovative digital piano aesthetic, includes slide out keyboard shelf , matching speakers, LED desk light,
built in controls next to the keyboard, app controls and patent pending QRS-Connect technology
- Keyboard: Italian manufactured Fatar 88 Grand-Response® weighted keyboard with hammer action & dynamic
- Sound source: Independently developed DSP sound source, using German grand piano sound samples, 10
layers dynamic sampling. String overtone resonance simulated sound technology
- Polyphony: 512(Stereo)
- Demo: 120 demos
- Touch: 5 piano touch curves, Default- Light- Standard, Heavy & Touch off
- Display: LCD hardware display, app control through web enabled device through QRS-Connect
- Sounds: 156 sounds with 128 General MIDI standard, 17 folk music, 10 series percussion music, 1 effect voice
- Rhythm: 120
- Record function: CP program recording and playing system,record, replay, Maximum notes for one single song
is 22000, MIDI 64 tracks and 16 channels, Supports MIDI file types 0 & 1 file
- Auto Record: Through the integrated QRS-Connect technology
- Sound Control: Grand piano tone, Dual voice, Double keyboard, Split mode, Split point
- Double sound: Set double sound while playing
- Keyboard Split: Double piano, Piano duet, String ensemble, Wind orchestra, Piano+ Violin, Guitar+ Violin, ++
- Volume control: Master volume, adjustable volume control while playing for silent playback
- Transpose: 25 (0,-/+ 12)
- Octave: Three Octaves ( -8, 0, +8 )
- Effect: 127 tremolo, 64 reverb, 64 chorus
- Metronome: Dynamics click as per beat, l ,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Tempo: 20-280per minute
- Pedal: Traditional grand piano pedal function, Soft, selected sustain, sustain
- USB interface: USB MIDI Control Panel jack to support and save recording. 64 tracks and 16 channels, Supports
MIDI Types 0 & 1, GM International Standard, system appending and upgrading
- Bluetooth MIDI: Available using the QRS-Connector
- Remote Sessions: Long distance MIDI communication, lessons and performances through QRS-Connect
- Hardware Interface: Intelligent USB jack, pedal jack, Power in/out jack, Headphone jack, Line IN/OUT. USE desk
- Intelligent Accessory: Stereo bluetooth multimedia speaker pair, multi-functional adjustable desk light.
- Dimension: 1840 x 600 x 770mm (L x W x H) 6' x 2' x 2.5'
- Net weight: 75.2kg, 165.8 lbs
- Accessories: Power cord, Guarantee card, Quality certificate, User manual
Order yours today.
Or Call To Order At:
For Questions E-Mail Us At QRSsupport@qrsinc.com